Freaky Friday: Animated Music. Sorta.

I think I just fell in love with Depeche Mode.



Fantastic. This is the first time I've heard this song, and I can never see it any other way again! The video is not of great quality, but the message is pretty clear. I also respect the fact that the maker has clearly stated that the video reflects his own political opinions and not those of the band. If only everyone were like that, it'd be a better world - too many disagreements, perhaps, but I prefer disagreements to bloodshed. Now excuse me while I go bonkers trying to hunt down all the DM songs I can.


And here's a really clever music video I saw, by a band called, weirdly enough, Shitdisco. The song isn't that great but the video is so original and innovative despite its imperfections that it warrants a shout-out. Enjoy.



And while you're at it, you can also have a look at my remix video (on both Youtube and Google.)

Animation + Music. I love the combo.

Happy Friday, duckies.

1 comment:

Aditi said...

hello, I dropped by. Cud not look at ur remixed vids since my 'net connection is too slow:(
btw the cat pics are awsome:)